Mental health professionals can become members of EMDR UK & Ireland association after completing Part 1 of their EMDR training. After completing all parts of the basic training (7 days) membership is required to proceed to becoming an Accredited Practitioner or Consultant in EMDR.
Membership benefits include:
- membership of both EMDR Association UK & Ireland and EMDR Europe
- access to the accreditation process with free listing on the website to those who become accredited
- four professionally edited copies each year of the Association Newsletter: EMDR Now
- financial and professional support for EMDR-related research
- networking and information updates via regular emails on new developments in EMDR
- interactive website with password access to a special members’ area
- reduced fees at EMDR UK & Ireland events including Annual Conference and Workshop
- reduced fees for EMDR Europe conferences
- eCopy Subscription to the Journal of EMDR Practice and Research including all past copies
- access to Regional Group for peer supervision
By joining the Association you will also be supporting the promotion and dissemination of information about EMDR to decision makers and the wider public.